1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software and Services section, click on Softaculous Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Blogs category. Click on it and then click on the Pubvana link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button
6. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
7. Under the Site Settings field, enter the following information:
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Pubvana blog.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.